Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship 2024/2025 Application Portal has open to underprivileged candidates who sat for the 2023 JAMB UTME and also to suitably qualified candidates for HND programmes.
To be eligible for the Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship, the applying candidate must be able to meet up to the criterias below.
- Must possess 5 O/L credits in relevant subjects including Maths and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who scored the minimum of 100 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Must have chosen Grundtvig Polytechnic as first choice or do a change of intuition to Grundtvig Polytechnic on JAMB website or contact the Polytechnic for assistance.
- Must have completed their ND in the related field of study in a addition to their Industrial Training (IT) and can complete the HND application form in our website https://grundtvigpolytechnic.com.
Available courses for the Grundtvig Polytechnic scholarships
1) School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
2) School of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
3) School of Applied Science
- Computer Science
How to Apply for Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship 2024
Interested candidates are to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form on our website: https://grundtvigpolytechnic.com/apply-for-scholarship/ OR obtain hardcopy of the form at the Polytechnic.
All completed application forms must be submitted to the Polytechnic on or before Wednesday, 7th February, 2024.
The Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship selection test will hold as follows:
DATE: Friday 9th February, 2024.
VENUE: Grundtvig Polytechnic, KM 11 Onitsha-Owerri Expressway, Oba, Anambra State.
Other non-scholarship candidates desirous of admission can also apply following the steps listed above.
For enquiries call/WhatsApp: 09015188125, 09019948027, 09020132877 or send email to email@example.com.
Apply Also: Abbas Tajudeen Scholarship