Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria today for November 2023 to Apply Now. Do you need any latest federal job vacancies available in Nigeria now? check out some agencies that are currently recruiting in Nigeria.
This article is to help graduates with employment opportunities in Nigeria today. Graduate unemployment is one of the major challenges in Nigeria as the number is increasing yearly.
For this reason, we decided to show you which agency recruitment is ongoing and how to apply. There are several vacancies in Nigeria as at the time of writing this article which you can apply for with your B.Sc or M.Sc using the application procedures that will be provided on this page.
Which Recruitment Form is out now 2023 in Nigeria?
The federal government of Nigeria is currently recruiting new staffs for different positions . We want to show you some of the available jobs in Nigeria that are recruiting presently and you should not hesitate to apply.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment
- National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
Federal Government does not recruit with only SSCE. You will need to possess either a B.SC, HND, OND or NCE to get recruited into any Federal Government Agency.
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria Today 2023
Oil and gas companies in Nigeria are one of the very few companies in Nigeria that pay N120,000 and above to their graduate trainees. The companies that pay such salary include;
- Exxon Mobil
- Shell Nigeria
- Seplat petroleum development PLC
- Nigeria Liquified and Natural Gas
- Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation
- Addax Petroleum
- Nepal Oil and Gas Services Ltd
- Exxon Mobil PLC
- Schlumberger Nigeria
- Total E&P Nigeria
- Halliburton Energy
- Baker Hughes
- Oando PLC
- Eni (Saipem)
- Sahara Energy
- Forte Oil
- NestOil Group
Banking Jobs in Nigeria Today 2023
Banks High paying banks are listed below. These banks pay more than 150k for their graduate trainees.
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
Construction Company Jobs in Nigeria Today 2023
- Julius Berger
- Lafarge cement
Telecommunication Jobs in Nigeria Today 2023
Telecommunication / IT Companies all the companies listed below are high paying companies in Nigeria well. Let me wet your saliva a little, the kind of remuneration they pay especially IBM will make poverty to be one million miles away from you.
FCMG Jobs in Nigeria Today 2023
Fast-moving consumer goods, FCMG Companies listed below are the high paying FCMG companies that have attractive remunerations in Nigeria.
- PZ Cussons
- Procter and Gamble P&G
- Nigerian Bottling Company
- Saro Africa
- Nigeria Breweries
- British American Tobacco
- Honey well
- May and Baker
- DUFIL Prima Foods
- Nexans Nigeria
- ZUBEE International Company Limited
- Dis and Dat Mart
- Dansa Foods Limited
Before applying for any of the positions listed above, you need to be qualified. Right here we will list the various requirements and qualifications you need to have.
- B.SC from an accredited Tertiary Institution.
- WASSCE or NECO SSCE with a minimum of 5 Credits
- A Valid National ID or Driver‘s License.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Local Government of Origin Certificate.
- Two Passport Photographs.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in applying for any of the jobs vacancies listed above should sent he/her CV and the management team will review your skills and experience and contact you if you’ve a suitable need for interview.