MKU Online Application Deadline for January 2024 Admission Intake has been announce. You are to complete the Mount Kenya University online registration before closing date else your application will not be accepted.
You have already been informed that the Mount Kenya University (MKU) admission form for January 2024 intake portal is now open for interested candidates who will meet up with necessary requirements and the online application is currently ongoing.
Mount Kenya University strives to admit those applicants who are best prepared to benefit from and contribute to MKU academic community. Admission specialists will review your application and supporting documentation carefully to assess your overall academic preparation. In evaluating your application, the University will consider the following factors:
- Mean Grade scores achieved in High School
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programmes in which you are interested
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
Before you apply for admission at MKU, you are encouraged to carefully consider the various degree and diploma programmes available, meet with an adviser and when you decide MKU is the place you want to be. Admission to MKU is on a first come first serve basis so be sure to complete your application early.
Whether you are interested in postgraduate, undergraduate or graduate studies, diploma or certificate programmes, you will find that MKU has a variety of programmes to chose from in fulfilling your educational and career goals.
Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
Application should be accompanied by copies of ID/Passport, relevant academic and professional certificates.
Application fee is as follows:
- Ksh.1,000 (Certificates, Diplomas &Undergraduates programmes)
- Ksh.2,000 (Post-Graduate programmes) for East African applicants
- US Dollars 50 for all non-East African applicants.
Mode of Payment:
Payment to be deposited in either of the following Bank Accounts
- Equity Bank, ACC. No- 0090292435067 SWIFT CODE EQBLKENA
- KCB Bank, Acc. No – 1121032222
- Coop Bank, Acc. No – 01129279981300 SWIFT CODE KCOOKENA
- GT Bank, ACC. No- 2014200002
- Standard Chartered Bank, ACC. No- 0102049817400 SWIFT CODE SCBLKENX
- Family Bank, ACC. No- 005000019336
Money Order / Banker’s Cheque payable to Mount Kenya University.
Please note that application for admission does not guarantee admission into the University for course applied for, this will be subject to fulfillment of all requirements and class size as approved by the University Senate.For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar, Academic Administration the programmes being offered at our campuses and study centres:
Office of Registrar Academic Administration
Mount Kenya University
PO Box 342 – 01000
MKU Online Application Deadline 2024
The Mount Kenya University January intake 2024 deadline has not yet fix, after the closing, you will not be able to login to the registration portal and submit your application to be considered for MKU 2024 admission.