Northern Cape Department of Health Online Application 2024 Portal for Diploma in Nursing programme has open for new intake who will meet the entry requirements. Visit Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College website to apply now.
Northern Cape Department of Health: Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College application dates has been made know to all the prospective candidates who are interested to apply for full time study in the following programme: Diploma in Nursing. (R.171) for the year 2024.
The Northern Cape Department of Health is the department of the Government of the Northern Cape, responsible for providing public healthcare to the population of the Northern Cape province of South Africa. The current Minister of Health in Northern Cape is Mr Maruping Lekwene.
Is Northern Cape Department of Health Nursing Open for 2024 application?
Yes, the Northern Cape Department of Health Nursing application is open for the 2024 academic year and will close on 24 November 2023.
How To Apply
- All applications are strictly online at e-services portal www.e-services/health.gov.za
- Click on Health and Register,
- After Registration, login to apply
Students who are interested in getting admission to study nursing courses at the Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College should apply with the required admission requirements and documents.
Compulsory Admission Requirements
- Matric/National Senior Certificate endorsed by Umalusi qualifying for a diploma/bachelors admission
- Life Sciences level 4/ Biology HG-D/SG-C
- English level 4/HG-D/SG-C
- Mathematics / Maths Literacy and Physical Science level 3 and above will be an added advantage.
- APS/Matriculation score of 24 and above for the six highest subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- Only Northern Cape applicants will be considered. – Applicants currently registered elsewhere will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo interview and write a Psychometric test
Documents MUST be submitted with the application form through the system
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your Identity Document/Card
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your National Senior Certificate.
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your Marriage/divorce/widowed Certificate (if applicable).
- Submit certified copies of less than three (3) months in a cases where the name on the National Senior Certificate differs from the name of the national identity document and on the application form, evidence needs to be included to verify the difference. The same applies when the ID number differs.
- If you are a qualified nurse submit Annual Practising Certificate. – Proof of Residence from local municipality or Tribal Authority
- Submit certified copies with the application form in PDF format. -Do not attach unnecessary documents only what is requested. – Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed.
- Please attach clear certified copies of documents for e.g. National Senior Certificate etc. Successful applicants will apply for a bursary from the Northern Cape Department of Health and will be obliged to sign a contract with the Department. to work back the equal number of years spent on training.
Keep checking this page, we will keep updating it daily.