PLE Result 2023/2024 is out. The Primary Leaving Examination result 2024 has been release by the Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB). How to check PLE examination result online via UNEB eReg Portal or SMS are given below.
We congratulate those who participated in the Primary Leaving Examination (PLE) that the result has been released for checking.
Breaking to the public the percentage of students who passed the exams in general and the number of students who are qualified to be admitted into universities out of those who passed.
Now, let’s show you how to check your name in the Uganda National Examinations Board website and also download the full results list in PDF without having any challenge.
How to Check PLE examination Result
There are two ways to check Primary Leaving Examination result to know if you are qualify for admission or not.
The first step is to check result of PLE through portal with your UNEB’s e-registration portal.
- Visit ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH
- A page with the Candidate’s results will load.
- Please note that this service is free and all you need is internet to access it.
Secondly, candidates can check their result via Mobile Phone or through SMS, simply
- Using SMS, Go to messages.
- Type the Exam code say, PLE [leave space] INDEX NUMBER and send to 6600.
- To check for PLE candidate 000012/003.
- Go to messages, type PLE 000012/003 and send to 6600.
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost UGX 500 Only Per SMS).
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UNEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://uneb.ac.ug OR FOR INQUIRIES: TEL: +256 414 286635/6/7/8| email@example.com
I believe I have been able to guide you on how to access your PLE examination result for any year and type.