BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF. This page contain how to download Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Question and answer to enable you prepare for the entrance examination which is scheduled to hold very soon.
If you are among those that applied for the BUTH School of Nursing form 2023. Then begin to prepare for the CBT entrance exams by getting your own copy of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso past questions and answers.
The truth is most of the Nursing past questions online may not be the real questions Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) has set in the past for candidates seeking admission into the school.
For that reason, we will show you some Sample questions of BUTH School of Nursing below, so be rest assured you are getting the correct version for the six subject’s combination.
Based on BUTH Nursing past questions, the questions will be based on the following subjects listed below;
- Use of English
- CURRENT AFFAIRS
Sample of BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
In the following passage the numbered gaps indicate missing words. Against each number in the list below each passage, five choices are offered in columns lettered A to E. for each question choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the numbered gap in the passage.
I made a visit to the University Teaching Hospital the other day. At the (1) department, where accident (2) are treated, the doctors were battling to save the life of a man who had just been knocked down in a road accident. They (3) the injured man thoroughly with the aid of several (4) instruments such as the (5) used in measuring body temperature and the (6) used in listening to the sound of the heart and the lungs. By using (7) several internal parts of the patient’s body were photographed. (8) and pain killing injections were given. His bleeding was stopped. The nurses (9) his wounds and he was carried on a (10) to the special care (11) where those under.
|7.||Xerox||x-ray||Xylophone||Heat rays||Sun ray|
From the words lettered A to E choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences
13. The prices of cars have become
1. The ability of the human eyes to focus both distant and near objects is called?
a) Normal adjustment
b) Visual pathway
c) Reflex blinking
2. The organ that supplies nutrient to a foetus and also plays a protective role is called
a) Umbilical cord
3. The total number of theoracic vertebra in humans is ?
(a) 7 (b) 5 (c)13 (d) 12
1. Blood cells and plasma are separated by?
e) Options B and C
2. Chlorine is used in water treatment as_______
a. An aerating agent
c. A germicide
d. A coagulant
3. Gases can be generated intermittently in the laboratory without the application of heat with the aid of a device called
a. Scintillation apparatus
b. Liebig’s condenser
c. Cold-gas gauze
d. Kipp’s apparatus
e. Options C and D
1. A typical instrument built by physicists for designers to obtain colour patterns is termed.
2. The weight of any object can be easily measured by;
a) A beam balance
b) A spring balance
c) Finding the force necessary to give it a certain accelebration
d) None of the above methods.
3. A machine gun with a mass of 5kg fires a 50g bullet at a speed of 100m/s. therecoll velocity of the machine guns is?
b) 1.5 m/sec
c) 1.0 m/sec
d) 4 m/sec
1. 2013 ASSUU strike began on;
a) June 1, 2013
b) July 1, 2013
c) January 1, 2013
d) June 1, 2013
2. One of the following is an ex-director general of NAFDAC
a) Dr Joshua Dariye
b) Prof. Eyitayo Lambo
c) Prof. Olikoye Ransom-Kuti
d) Dr Dora Akunyili
3. A citizen of Nigeria is called a Nigerian while that of Niger republic is
If you are interested in getting the newly updated BUTH school of nursing past question and answer, then follow the procedures below to get your copy.
How to Get BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Pay N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) into the Account Below (Mobile Transfer is Accepted):
After payment send us your email address and depositors name via WhatsApp so we can forward the PDF to you. Thanks for your patronage.
Good luck with your preparations! If you see the materials useful please share this link to your friends and love ones.