FMC College of Nursing Sciences Nguru Admission Form 2024/2025 application portal and entry requirements has been anounce and currently on sale now for interested candidate. How to apply for College of Nursing Nguru and the post utme screening exams date are give below.
The College of Nursing Sciences FMC Nguru has commenced their post utme screening exercise for 2024/2025 academic session into national diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing program.
The sale of College of Nursing Nguru online Application Form for Admission for 2024/2025 Academic Session has started and closing date is 21st February. 2024.
College of Nursing Nguru Requirements
1) Candidate must be 16 Years old and above as of the date of this advert.
2) Candidute must have JAMB score 140 and above.
3) SSCE/GCE, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with Five credits at not more than two (2) Sittings in: English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
4) Candidates with NABTEB result will not combine their result with WAEC and NECO.
How to Apply for College of Nursing Nguru Form 2024
Interested and qualified candidate are expected to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira Only
(N5,000,00) as processing fee.
- Visit https://portal.nursingcollegenguru.edu.ng
- Fill the Online Application Form.
Candidale seeking admission for ND/HND (Non Temminal) Nursing Programme are expected to generate REMITA Invoice hy filing in their details online on the college website.
College of Nursing Nguru Post UTME Screening Date
College of Nursing Nguru Post UTME exercise is schedule to hold on the 6th March, 2024 at the Venue, Isah Nguru Ventures off Gashu’a Road Nguru Yobe State.
College of Nursing Nguru Admission Form 2024 Closing Date
The deadline for FMC College of Nursing Sciences Nguru online registration for 2024/2025 must be completed on or before 21st February. 2024.
For more information visit the college website: www.nursingcollegenguru.edu.ng Or Contact: 08036882219/0806544694207036974003