Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2024/2025 application portal, requirements and closing date has been announced for Edo State Teachers recruitment. How to apply for teaching jobs in Edo state is provided below.
Are you interested in applying for the Edo state classroom teachers recruitment 2024? If yes, Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) recruitment is open to all qualified candidates who will meet the requirements expected in order to apply for the Edo State teachers recruitment 2024.
Before we proceed, make sure you read everything in this article so that you can be fully equipped to apply for Edo state teaching jobs 2024. Also take note that the Edo State SUBEB recruitment exercise is free of charge. The application form is online on the Edo State SUBEB portal.
Edo State SUBEB recruitment shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the portal. But take note only qualified candidates will be selected for the next stage of the exercise which is the aptitude test.
Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is seeking applications from qualified candidates across all the 18 Local Government Areas to fill the following positions below:
1) Head of Section, Social Mobilization
2) Head of Section, Quality Assurance
3) Head of Section, Schools Support Service
4) Social Mobilization Officers
5) Quality Assurance Officers
6) Learning and Development Officers
7) Subject / Classroom Teachers
Edo State SUBEB Recruitment Requirements
Qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Edo State teachers recruitment should possess the following qualifications:
- Possess minimum academic and professional requirements for each role
- Unless otherwise stated, possess a minimum of second-class lower degree
- Possess NYSC Certificate/Exemption Letter if required
- Be tech-savvy: comfortable using smartphones, tablets, email and able to maneuver through mobile IT systems/applications
- Not more than 40 years for Teachers and 50 years for Head of Sections (HOS) by December 31, 2024
- Possess excellent problem-solving, people management, verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2024
Candidates who have gone through the requirements and are eligible should apply online on the portal https://subeb.edostate.gov.ng/subeb-recruitment-form/. Please be informed, that candidates who submit multiple applications will be disqualified.
Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2024 Closing Date
The application deadline for the Edo State teachers recruitment is 1st February, 2024. Ensure you submit your application before the stipulated deadline for closure of the portal.
Apply Also: Edo Best Recruitment
About Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is the implementing agency of the EdoBEST programme, an internationally acclaimed Basic Education Reform Programme which leverages technology and data to accelerate foundational literacy and improve learning outcomes for the Edo child.
EdoSUBEB believes that qualified teachers are the key ingredient necessary for the delivery of quality basic education in public schools and in line with the Executive Governor’s sustainability plan, the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is seeking applications from qualified, technology-savvy and enthusiastic candidates to join our team.