Kano State College of Nursing Form 2023/2024 is out. The admission form for Kano State School of Nursing is on sale. The CONSKANO admission portal, form fees, requirements and how to apply are given below.
Is Kano State College of Nursing Form out for 2023/2024 academic session? YES! Kano State College of Nursing Sciences has announced admission form into Basic Midwifery Programme for Schools of Midwifery Danbatta and Gwarzo. Candidates who has met entry requirements can apply on CONSKANO portal.
The sale of CONSKANO admission form has commence 14th December, 2023. The Form price is N5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) bank charges are not included.
Just follow all the steps and information that will be elaborated on this page in order to apply for the admission form on School of Nursing Kano website.
Kano State College of Nursing Requirements 2023
This section will inform these candidates about Kano State School of Nursing entry requirements and what documents they are expected to bring alongside them during the interview exercise.
Possess five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics in not more than two sitting (WAEC/NECO) NABTEB in one sitting.
How to Apply for Kano State College of Nursing Form 2023
Application fee is N5,000 at http://www.conskano.edu.ng (excluding bank charges).
To apply for Kano State College of Nursing Sciences 2023, Visit https://conskano.edu.ng.
Click Apply or Start Application.
Enter a valid email address and click submit.
Check your email inbox/spam to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent.
Provide the following information; First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School and course you are applying for, and your Password.
Use prepared channels provided to make a non refundable fee as the amount appears (ATM, Transfer or at Bank).
After successful payment, print the evidence of payment and continue with the application.
Print your Acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment and await for College approval.
Re-print your Acknowledgment slip and submit to the bursary for confirmation of payment while waiting for entrarnce exam date, time and venue from your dashboard and text message.
Kano State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023
After the registration, you are to check the details of the entrance examination date including time and venue for the CBT exams.
The Kano State College of Nursing and Midwifery CBT entrance examination for Basic Midwifery Programmes is going to be conducted on date to be announced later
Therefore, all the applicants to;
- Re-visit the college portal to print-out their Acknowledgment slip in order know the time for the test date.
- Arrive earlier at the exam venue, before start time and duly follow all protocols set in place to adequately conduct the computer base test.
- Applicants without application number, evidence of payment and proper documentation will not be allowed to sit for the CBT.
- All rules and regulation must be followed and endured throughly
Kano State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for Kano State College of Nursing and Midwifery entrance examination Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
We’ve compiled the Kano State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF Download. Use Click To Chat for Past Questions button on the screen to to get your own copy now.
Kano State School of Nursing Form Closing Date 2023
Currently, the deadline for Kano State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form for 2023/2024 is 16th December, 2023. Keep checking this page, we will keep updating it daily.