NCS Recruitment 2023/2024 application form for online registration is out. NCS Recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced and the NCS recruitment portal is customs.gov.ng. The requirements and how to apply are given below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the commencement of Nigeria Customs Service 2023 recruitment. The NCS recruitment form 2023 is online on the portal.
Customs recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing for both SSCE and Degree holders and the NCS recruitment application form for 2023/2024 is FREE of No Charge and must be submitted ONCE and note that the Nigeria Customs registration is done online at the official website customs.gov.ng that is where you will get the latest news updates about list of shortlisted candidates and the NCS screening date.
The NCS recruitment applicants will undergo a screening test after the first stage which is Custom recruitment 2023 exercise. Before then, list of successful candidates will be released online by the Commission.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free. you must meet with all the NCS recruitment requirement before you will be eligible to apply for the jobs.
Is NCS Recruitment for 2023 out?
The NCS recruitment 2023 is out for those that always ask if Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment form is officially released for 2023.
Now let’s proceed to the requirements and application procedures.
There are three (3) different categories and different requirements in the NCS recruitment. You will have to choose one below and apply.
1. Superintendent Cadres are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs. Applicants under this category must be Nigerians within the ages of 18-30 years. They must poses a university degree or higher national diploma.
2. Inspectors Cadres are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs. Applicants must have OND or NCE.
3. Assistant Cadres are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant. Applications are accepted from FSLC and SSCE holders.
NCS Recruitment Requirements 2023 – General
Candidates who wish to apply for the NCS 2023 Recruitment must meet the following general requirements:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2023
To start the application process, get your personal details and educational qualification ready.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful and also note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Most importantly, note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
To apply for NCS recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.customs.gov.ng OR vacancy.customs.gov.ng
2. Click on E-Services
3. Select Vacancy
With the username and password you created at the registration page, login and complete the application.
Below are some ongoing recruitment links:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- AKSCOE Afaha Nsit Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission Recruitment
NCS Recruitment Closing Date 2023
You must apply before the deadline to be on the safer side. After the deadline for the application, the portal will be closed and you will not be able to apply again.
If you have any difficult with the application portal, drop a comment below. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.