Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023/2024. The Nigeria Immigration application form 2023 for online registration is out. NIS Recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced and the application portal is immigration.gov.ng. See requirements and how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the commencement of Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2023. All interested applicants can now apply. The NIS recruitment form is online on the portal.
Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing for both SSCE and Degree holders and the Nigeria Immigration recruitment application form for 2023/2024 is FREE of No Charge and must be submitted ONCE and note that the NIS registration is done online at the official website immigration.gov.ng that is where you will get the latest news updates about list of shortlisted candidates and the NIS screening date.
The NIS recruitment applicants will undergo a screening test after the first stage which is Immigration recruitment 2023 exercise. Before then, list of successful candidates will be released online by the Commission.
All publications here are for educational purposes and free. you must meet with all the Immigration recruitment requirement before you will be eligible to apply for the jobs.
Is Nigeria Immigration Recruitment for 2023 out?
The Nigeria Immigration recruitment 2023 is out for those that always ask if Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment form is officially released for 2023.
Now let’s proceed to the requirements and application procedures.
There are three (3) different categories and different requirements in the NIS recruitment 2023. You will have to choose one below and apply.
CATEGORY A – SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
(i) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
(ii) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
(iii) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration U (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08: Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
CATEGORY B – INSPECTORATE CADRE:
(i) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate
(ii) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SU) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified.
(iii) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified
(iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06: Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution.
CATEGORY C – ASSISTANT CADRE:
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty: Applicants must possess SSCE / NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects Or GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic: Applicants must possess a First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates in any of the following:
- Camera Handling/Photography
- Clerical Assistance
- Health Assistance
- Junior Community Health Assistance
- Medical Laboratory Assistance
Below are some ongoing recruitment links:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- AKSCOE Afaha Nsit Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Requirements 2023 – General
Candidates who wish to apply for the NIS 2023 Recruitment Exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those applying as tradesmen must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the www.immigrationrecruitment.org.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2023.
- The candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- No more than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out a slip tagged: Photocard which should be presented at the screening center.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
a. Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
b. Gross malformation of teeth c. Knocked knees
d. Bent knees
e. Bow legs
g. Flat foot
h. Limb legs
i. Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
j. Defective eye sigh t(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
k. Amputation of any part of physical body
i. Hearing impaired (deaf)
m. Hunched back
o. Medical challenges
p. Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
q. Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
Remember to note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
To apply for Immigration recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.niscareer.org.ng/pages/jobapplication.html
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provision sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on freight Management & Human Trafficking included).
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline of NIS Recruitment 2023/2024 will be announced once the application portal is open. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.