NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023/2024. The NYSC/NPC/UNICEF Partnership Birth Registration Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 has commence. The NPC Birth Registration Application portal https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com/. See requirements and how to apply below.
This article contains information on how to apply for NPC Birth Registration 2023 recruitment successfully and got shortlisted without any challenge.
If you have been waiting to apply for the National Population Commission (NPC) jobs, then you’re in the right place.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), National Population Commission (NPC) and UNICEF on Wednesday announced a new partnership aimed at enhancing birth registration in Nigeria.
That means the NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 is currently recruiting for SSCE, Diploma, NCE, HND and First Degree Holders and NYSC Corp Members, visit NPC Portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Kindly note that the NPC Birth Registration recruitment is done online and the application is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
Remember to note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website. The official portal remains https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com/ that is where you can check the latest news updates about NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 list of shortlisted candidates and the screening date.
Most importantly; You are to read and understand the requirements before proceeding to the application portal to submit your online application. Applying without meeting the requirements will lead to disqualification.
Candidates who wish to apply for the NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
1. Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN).(NIN) can only be used once to assess the assessment test.
2. Applicant must write and pass an assessment test.
3. Be informed that you can not take the assessment test more than once.
4. Applicant must use a device with a camera.
5. Applicant’s bank details must be the same as the details that will be collected from his/her NIN.
6. Applicant must have a valid educational certificate.
7. Applicant must have a valid gmail account
8. Applicant must score 50% and above on the assessment test.
9. Valid Bank Account Number (only commercial banks are accepted).
10. Applicant must have a valid phone number.
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will succeed in the recruitment of Adhoc staff for 2023 birth registration exercise through NPC.
How to Apply
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
To apply for NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://birthregistrationadhoce-recruitment.com/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on the options ” Start as NYSC or Adhoc Staff”
- Applicants are to use their NIN number to start their registration
- Applicant are to select their State and Local Government and any government nearest hospital.
- Properly provide your account details
- Copy or screenshot your application ID after the completion of your registration
Below are some ongoing recruitment links:
- FCSC Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- AKSCOE Afaha Nsit Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline of Adhoc staff birth registration recruitment through NPC for 2023/2024 not yet stated. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.