Npower Batch D Registration 2024/2025 Starting Date has been announced. The Npower Batch D application portal is https://nsipa.gov.ng/n-power. Read the requirements, closing date and how to apply for Npower Batch D recruitment form here.
The Npower program is a social investment initiative by the Nigerian government aimed at empowering young graduates and non-graduates with skills to enhance their employability.
Latest News on Npower Batch D Today
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation Dr. Betta Chimaobim Edu has been reiterating that there will be next batch of Npower beneficiaries which will target one million beneficiaries every year under the renewed hope agenda of president Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration. But this will come after the payment of batch c stream 2 npower beneficiaries.
Also the National Coordinator, National Social Investments Programme Agency (NSIPA) Hajiya Halima Shehu has told news agencies in many interviews that preparation for the opening of new portal for Npower Batch D recruitment is ongoing.
When is Npower Batch D Starting?
Has Npower batch D registration started? According to the information reach us today, the Npower Batch D registration for teach, agro, health, tax, build, knowledge and creative will soon be announced for all the candidates who wish to apply.
Npower Batch D Registration Portal
The application portal for Npower batch D recruitment is https://nsipa.gov.ng which is under construction currently but will be live this month.
Npower Batch D Application Requirements
The Npower program in Nigeria is designed for both graduates and non-graduates, and the requirements are those documents that is needed by Npower to see if you are qualified to be among the beneficiaries of the programme.
- Nationality: Applicants should be Nigerian citizens.
- Age Limit: Applicants Age require is 18-35 years.
- Educational Qualification: Depending on the category, applicants may need to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), or Ordinary National Diploma (OND). SSCE Result with at minimum of 5 Credits (Non-Graduates).
- A Valid National Identity Card.
- Clear Passport photographs.
- A working email address.
You are advised to make sure you upload the scanned copy of these requirements to enable Npower shortlist you among the applicants that will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- Copies of your educational certificates, depending on the level of education required for the category you are applying for.
- For graduates, a valid National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate may be required.
- A well-prepared CV detailing your educational background, work experience, skills, and other relevant information.
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- Ensure you have a functional email address and phone number for communication purposes.
How to Apply for Npower Batch D Recruitment 2024
The application process for Npower Batch D recruitment for 2024 is very easy and straightforward.
- Visit NSIPA Npower Portal https://nsipa.gov.ng/n-power/
- Creating an account.
- Filling out the online application form.
- Upload your qualifications on the website as well.
Once you have done that successfully, you have completed 95% of the steps you have to take. Npower Batch D shortlisted candidates will be announced when it is out.