Rivers State SUBEB Smart School Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. The RSUBEB Smart School Teachers Recruitment 2023 Application portal, requirements and how to apply for RSUBEB Teachers Recruitment Form 2023 is here.
The Rivers State Government has approved the recruitment of Teachers into the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB) in the Junior Secondary, Primary and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Rivers State Smart School.
The Rivers State SUBEB recruitment 2023 starting and closing date has been announced. Every information contained here will help you to login and apply on the RSUBEB Smart School recruitment portal and also get shortlisted without having any problems.
Kindly note that, Rivers State Smart School recruitment 2023 is Free of No Charge and the application of RSUBEB recruitment is done online.
Note that https://rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com is the official website of Rivers State SUBEB Smart School Teachers, that is where you can check the latest news updates about RSUBEB Smart School list of shortlisted candidates and the screening date in the Next phase of recruitment exercise.
Below are some ongoing recruitment links:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- AKSCOE Afaha Nsit Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- NDUTH Recruitment
Before you apply, consider going through Rivers State SUBEB Smart School Teachers recruitment requirements. You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for.
RSUBEB Smart School Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023 – General
Candidates who wish to apply for the Rivers State Teachers recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- Candidates shall possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education or a Post-Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree. In the case of persons to be deployed to the Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) Section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with specialization in ECCDE may be accepted.
- A teaching license certified by the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shall be an added advantage.
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate capacity for written and spoken communication in English.
- Recruitment of candidates shall be through computer based test and interview to determine competence in pedagogical, psychosocial, and organizational skills.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Rivers State SUBEB Smart School Teachers Recruitment 2023
All the application is done online. Make sure you meet with all the specified requirements as mentions above.
Since submission of multiple applications is a sin here, you are advised to desist from such an act if you seriously want a position Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB).
Note: You must have a valid email address since you are going to be invite for the Next stage of recruitment exercise by mail.
To apply for RSUBEB Smart School Teachers recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com/
- Fill and upload the following attachments:
- Application letter, typewritten and signed by applicant.
- Recent colour passport photograph (not older than six months) on a white background.
- Birth certificate or affidavit of birth (recently sworn age declarations are liable to be rejected).
- ALL educational certificates from First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), and Senior School Certificate to highest degree attained by candidate.
- Professional licenses and certifications like TRCN.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate, where applicable.
- Detailed curriculum vitae with the names, designations, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted by email for further examination and interview.
Most importantly, you must apply before the deadline to be on the safer side. After the deadline for the application, the RSUBEB Smart School recruitment portal will be closed and you will not be able to apply again.
RSUBEB Smart School Teachers Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The deadline of Rivers State SUBEB Smart School Teachers recruitment 2023 is on or before 19th April, 2023.
In case you have any challenge during application let us know in the comment section below. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.