UNTH School of Nursing Form 2024/2025 is out. The UNTH Enugu admission form 2024 is on sale now for interested candidate who will met the entry requirements. The UNTH portal login, entrance exams date and closing date are give below.
The UNTH (University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital) is a federal government of Nigeria teaching hospital located in Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State, Nigeria. The current chief medical director is Obinna Onodugo.
This page aim to answer some of the questions candidates do ask regarding the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH). Some of the questions are:
Is UNTH Enugu Nursing Form for 2024 out? Is UNTH Form 2024 on sale? When will UNTH School of Nursing Form coming out for the 2024/2025 academic session?.
The University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) has announced their admission form for all the candidates who are interested to apply to study one of the listed programmes offered by the school below.
Courses offered in UNTH Enugu
This is an attempt to help candidates seeking admission into University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital to know the list of courses offered and the programme duration.
1) Medicine and Surgery: This is a six-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
2) Dentistry: This is a five-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS).
3) Nursing: This is a four-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc).
3) Medical Laboratory Science: This is a five-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS).
4) Radiography and Radiological Science: This is a five-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Radiography and Radiological Science (BRRS).
5) Physiotherapy: This is a five-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT).
6) Medical Rehabilitation: This is a four-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation (BMR).
7) Health Information Management: This is a four-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Health Information Management (BHIM).
8) Medical and Dental Technology: This is a five-year course that leads to the award of Bachelor of Medical and Dental Technology (BMDT).
The sale of UNTH application form will commence on the date to be announced later for all the interested candidates.
The UNTH Enugu Form (cost) price is non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira Only (N10,000) only.
Just follow all the steps and information that will be provide on this page in order to apply for the admission form on UNTH website.
UNTH School of Nursing Requirements
This section will inform these people about UNTH Enugu Nursing entry requirements and what documents they are expected to bring alongside them during the interview exercise.
You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for UNTH School of Nursing
To apply, Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu Or At FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
Fill Application Form
- Go to https://unthportal.org on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to the school with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only).
Reprint Application Form / Exam Slip
After the registration, you are to reprint your slips.
- Go to https://unthportal.org on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
UNTH School of Nursing Entrance Exams Date
When is UNTH Enugu exam starting? After the registration, you are to check the details of the entrance examination date including time and venue for the CBT exams. The date UNTH School of Nursing exam date and the interview date will be announced later.
UNTH School of Nursing form 2024 Closing Date
The deadline for University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) admission form for 2024/2025 is not yet out. Keep checking this page, we will keep updating it daily.
UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for UNTH Enugu Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below to download your own copy now.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
We have compiled the UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF to Download >>>Click here.