Dangote Recruitment 2023/2024. The Dangote recruitment September 2023 portal www.dangote.com/careers. Dangote application form, requirements and how to apply for the jobs vacancy are given below.
The management of Dangote Group has opened the registration portal for the current job recruitment. Visit Dangote recruitment website now to apply for the ongoing job vacancies.
Dangote Group is a large conglomerate and you should apply for their Dangote Sugar, Cement or Refinery recruitment if you are interested to join their workforce also Dangote salary is also very attractive and they have a good work culture.
Dangote application form 2023 is completely FREE and must be submitted ONCE and also Dangote registration is done online at the official https://careers.dangote-group.com.
We published this Dangote recruitment to help those seeking to apply know their way about. The guide here is totally free, we do not charge for anything.
Most importantly, note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website. The portal remains https://careers.dangote-group.com that is where you will get the latest news updates on list of shortlisted candidates and also screening date in the Next Phase of Dangote recruitment 2023 exercise.
Before you start your application, consider going through all the Dangote recruitment requirements. You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for.
Is Dangote Currently Recruiting for 2023?
The Dangote is recruiting now. The Dangote recruitment form 2023 is available online on the application portal https://careers.dangote-group.com for the following available job positions;
- Plant Logistics Officer
- Process Engineer
- Inventory Officer
- Shift Supervisor (Packing Plant)
- Logistics Officer
- Truck Assistant / Attendant
- Assistant General Manager, Instrumentation (Power Plant)
- Assistant Procurement Manager
- Sustainability Manager
- Material Handling Supervisor
- Manager, Environment
- Security Manager
- Commercial Manager, Alternative Fuels
- Health and Safety Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Assistant Stores Officer
- Senior Officer, Human Asset Management & Administration
- Instrumentation Technician
- Senior Technician – Mechanical
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Executive Assistant – Group Chief Commercial Officer’s Office
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant General Manager – Quality Assurance, Research & Development
- Finance Manager
- Accounts Officer
- Junior Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
- Bulk Bag Operator, Packing Plant
- Assistant Manager, Learning & Development (Cement)
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- Manager, Commercial Finance
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Senior Health and Safety Officer
- Internal Control Officer
- Deputy Head of Finance
- Front Desk Receptionist
- SAP Support Analyst (Human Capital Management)
- Sales Admin Officer
- Sales Officer
- Senior Mechanical Foreman (Junior Mechanical Engineer)
- Purchasing Officer
- Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Trainee Programme
- Senior Logistics Officer – Inbound Logistics
Below are some ongoing recruitment links:
- List of Banks in Nigeria that is currently Recruiting Now
- FCSC Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- AKSCOE Afaha Nsit Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
Dangote Recruitment Basic Requirements/Qualifications 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Dangote recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- High level of integrity and commitment.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Dangote Recruitment 2023
To start the application process, get your personal details and educational qualification ready.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful and also note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
To apply, Sent your CV in any specialization, at any level, in strict confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dangote Group will review your skills and experience and contact you if we have a suitable need for interview.
In case you have any challenge during application let us know in the comment section below. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.