Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal has open for all the suitable qualified candidates who will met the requirements to apply for ongoing jobs vacanies in Delta State.
This article contains information on Delta State Hospital Management Board 2024 recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to suceessfully apply online and also get shortlisted without having any chanlenge.
Delta State Hospital Management Board (HMB) is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
1) Medical Doctors for Residency Training
- MBBS, Post NYSC. Primary in the following discipline will be an added advantage
- Obsterics & Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
2) Senior Medical Officer II
- MBBS from a recognized University, Post NYSC and fully Registration with MDCN.
3) Nursing Officer I (G.L.9)
4) Senior Nursing Officer (G.L.10)
- B.SC degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse (RN) & Midwifery Council of Nigeria with evidence of NYSC completion or exemption.
5) Nursing Officer (RN/RM)
Candidates possessing the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
- Post Basic Diploma in Anaesthetic Nursing.
- Post Basic Diploma in perioperative will be added advantage.
6) Assistant Nursing Officer (RN)
- Candidates possessing the Nigerian Registered Nurse Certificate who has duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
How to Apply
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to http://deltahmb.org/applications/9 and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Date of examination and oral interview will be communicated to candidates via short message service (SMS), please.
Kindly know that, Delta State Hospital Management Board 2024 recruitment dateline is 4 weeks from the date of publication. No application will be accepted after the closing date.