EFCC Past Questions and Answers PDF. This page contain how to download EFCC recruitment past questions and answers to enable you prepare for the aptitude test examination.
If you are among those that applied for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2023/2024. Then begin to prepare for the CBT exams by getting your own copy of the past questions and answers.
The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions EFCC has set in the past for candidates seeking for jobs into the commission.
For this reason, we will show you some information I gathered from candidates that have written EFCC exams in the past.
Based on EFCC Past questions, the questions will be based on the following subjects listed below;
- English Language
- General paper.
There would be 25 Mathematics questions, 25 English Language questions and 50 General paper questions; that’s a total of 100 questions in all. All questions are to be answered within 01 hour minutes.
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, Nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs.
The questions from this part are majorly current affairs. Some of the question that came out last year include:
- The following are functions of the Commission except?
Majority of maths questions came from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range.
Now, let’s show you some Sample questions of EFCC, so be rest assured you are getting the correct version.
Sample of EFCC Past Questions
1) What section of the EFCC Act 2004 deals with retention of proceeds of a criminal conduct?
A. Section 16
B. Section 19
C. Section 18
D. Section 17
2) All the moneys received by the Commission under the provisions of the section relating to offences of financial malpractices shall be paid into what account of the Federation?
A. Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation
B. Central Bank of Nigeria Account
C. Treasury Single Account
D. Consolidated Capital Fund of the Federation
3) Any private person who gives false information commits an offence under the EFCC Act and shall be imprisoned for a term not less than?
A. 3 years and not exceeding 4 years
B. 3 years and not exceeding 6 years
C. 2 years and not exceeding 3 years
D. 2 years and not exceeding 5 years
4) Which section of the EFCC Act 2004 deals with final disposal of forfeited property?
A. Section 29
B. Section 31
C. Section 28
D. Section 30
5) In regards to offences relating to financial malpractices, who does the Act refers to as a person in the EFCC Act?
A. Officer of a Bank
B. Officer of a financial institution
C. Officer of a designated non-financial institution
D. All of the above
If you are interested in getting the newly updated EFCC Past Questions and Answers, then follow the procedures below to get your copy.
How to Get EFCC Past Questions PDF
Pay N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) into the Account Below (Mobile Transfer is Accepted):
After payment send us your email address and depositors name via WhatsApp so we can forward the PDF to you. Thanks for your patronage.
Good luck with your preparations! If you see the materials useful please share this link to your friends and love ones.