FCT School of Nursing Form 2023/2024 is out. The admission form for FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada is on sale. The Abuja SON application portal, form fees, requirements, entrance examination date, closing date and how to apply are given below.
Is FCT School of Nursing Form 2023 out? when will Abuja school of nursing form be out for the 2023/2024 academic session.
YES! The FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja has announced their 2023/2024 Admission Form into the following programmes ND/HND Nursing and Post Basic Nursing. Candidates who has met the entry requirements can apply on FCT school of nursing portal.
Just follow all the steps and information that will be provided on this page in order to apply for the school of nursing on FCT website.
The sale of FCT admission form commence from October 2023 for all the interested candidates. The programme duration Four is (4) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
FCT College of Nursing Requirements 2023
FCT school of nursing and midwifery has so many applicants who are yet to know the requirements of their school. This section will inform these people about the entry requirements and what documents they are expected to bring alongside them during the interview exercise.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchase of this form.
- Minimum of 5-credit O-level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- Post Basic Nursing Candidates: Must be registered Midwives with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- ND/HND candidates must have recently made change of institution to FCT College of Nursing Sciences through JAMB and must be at least 17 years and above and must have scored at least a cut off mark of 160 in the 2023 JAMB.
- Candidates with awaiting result are not eligible.
- Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
How to Apply for FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada Form 2023
ND/HND Candidates are to Pay Non-refundable Fee of N2,200 Naira (2,000 Naira for Post-UTME and 200 Naira for FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee) via the application portal and Post Basic Nursing candidates are to pay non-refundable fee of N5,200 (5,000 Naira for application form and 200 Naira for FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee) via the application portal.
To apply for Gwagwalada College of Nursing Form 2023,
- Visit https://consap.fcthhss.abj.gov.ng/
- Complete the application form online.
- Print your registration slip, as it will be a mandatory requirement during your visit to the school for the screening test.
Note that any falsification of information will lead to disqualification of application, thus, ensure that the information provided are correct and true.
FCT College of Nursing CBT Exams Date
When will FCT College of nursing and midwifery hold their CBT Screening? The date of FCT school of nursing Gwagwalada computer Based screening Test will commence on the19TH December, 2023 – 22ND December, 2023.
Method of Screening: Computer Based Test (CBT) covering English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Current Affairs.
Candidates should endeavor to print the registration slip which carries their examination Date, Time and Venue. Present the original Post UTME/Post Basic Nursing Registration slip on the screening day.
FCT College of Nursing Form Closing Date 2023
The deadline for FCT school of nursing Gwagwalada admission form for 2023/2024 will be announced later. Keep checking this page we will keep updating it daily.