Federal Government GEEP 2.0 Loan Application Portal 2023 is open for Medium and Small Scale business. GEEP 2.0 loan application form 2023 has commence, follow the steps below to apply for the Free Interest Federal Government GEEP 2.0 Loan 2023.
The GEEP 2.0 loan program is a part of the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) which is aimed at reducing poverty and improving the livelihood of the most vulnerable people in the country.
The Federal Government GEEP 2.0 Loan program is designed to provide financial support to small business owners, artisans, traders and farmers in Nigeria through interest free loans.
Government Enterprise Empowerment Program (GEEP) has commence it’s second batch of the program across the 774 Local Government area’s of the states.
The FG GEEP 2.0 loan application 2023 process is free and the application is done online on the official website.
There are three categories of loans under GEEP 2.0, each loan category has its eligibility criteria and requirements which include:
1. Trader Moni: This loan category is targeted at petty traders and artisans who are given loans ranging from N10,000 to N100,000.
2. Market Moni: This loan category is designed for small and medium sized enterprises and gives loans ranging from N50,000 to N500,000.
3. Farmer Moni: This loan category is targeted at smallholder farmers that has registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and they are given loans ranging from N300,000 to N2 million.
Trader Moni, Market Moni and Farmer Moni loans Requirements
Here are the requirements for TraderMoni, MarketMoni, and FarmerMoni loans:
2. First Name
5. Phone No
6. Date of Birth
8. Resident Address
9. Guarantor Name
10. Guarantor Phone no
13. Local Govt
14. Type of business
NOA State Offices and Addresses in Nigeria
Below are the addresses of National Orientation Agency (NOA) state offices in Nigeria and interested individuals or organizations can visit any of the offices for information on NOA activities.
- FCT: The national headquarters of the National Orientation Agency is located at: Block B, Fed Secretariat Complex, Area 1, Garki Abuja.
- Abia State: 49 Finbarrs Road, Behind Umuahia Township Stadium, Umuahia, Abia State, Phone no: 08033042680.
- Adamawa: 3rd Floor, Fed. Secretariat, Jimeta – Yola, Contact details: 08184425884, 08128071808, 07055786491.
- Akwa Ibom: National Orientation Agency, Federal Secretariat, Pmb 1048, Uyo. Phone no: 08061167121
- Anambra: House 2, Road 3, Abuja Estate, Opposite Government House (After Apga Headquarters Complex) Awka, Anambra State, Phone no: 08160355035.
- Bauchi: Bauchi State Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex Bauchi. Along Yakubun Bauchi Road, Bauchi. Nearest Bus Stop Is At Mobil Filling Station, Gidan Mai Round About, Jos Road Bauchi, Phone no: 08089179707, 08068003170.
- Bayelsa: National Orientation Agency, 143, Yenogoa/Mbiama Road, Opposite Sports Complex, Ovom, Yenegoa. Phone no: 08030994771,07058181045.
- Benue: Federal Secretariat Complex, Block a East Wing, Jonah Jang Crescent, Pmb 102115, Makurdi, Benue. Phone no: 08167901399, 08053440176.
- Borno: Old Provincial Office, Post Office Area, Kano Road Maiduguri, Borno State. Phone no: 08066375178.
- Cross River: 3rd Floor, Federal Secretariat, Murtala Moh’d Highway, Calabar. Phone no: 08030998317
- Delta: National Orientation Agency, Federal Secretariat Complex, Okpanam Road, Asaba. Phone no: 08096479824,08033392559.
- Ebonyi: Unity Square Secretariat, Amagu Street, Abakaliki. Phone no: 08037252966,08026330433.
- Ekiti: Fayose Housing Estate, Afao Road, After Shelter View Estate, Sharing Fence With Civil Defence & National Population Commission Ado-Ekiti. Phone no: 08033734187.
- Enugu: Enugu State Directorate, 3a Independence Avenue, Independence Layout, Behind Roban Stores, Enugu State. Phone no: 08035923798.
- Edo: National Orientation Agency, 39, Boundary Road, GRA, Benin City. Phone no: 08055357506.
- Gombe: National Orientation Agency, Bauchi – Yola Road, Gombe. Phone no: 08035996831.
- Imo: Okigwe Road secretariat, (Beside Civil Defence Headquarters) Okigwe Road, Owerri.
- Jigawa: 2nf Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Dutse.
- Kaduna: Federal Secretariat Complex, 2nd Floor, PMB 2316, Kawo, Kaduna.
- Kano: 8, Bello Kano Terrace, GRA, PMB 3484, Kano.
- Katsina: Federal Secretariat Complex, Cabinet Office Premises, Katsina.
- Kebbi: Cabinet office premises, Emir Haruna road, PMB. 1046, Birnin Kebbi. Opposite ministry of local government & chieftaincy affairs, nearest bus stop, central motor park, Birnin Kebbi.
- Kogi: Kabba – Okene Road, opp. Unity Bank, Lokoja.
- Kwara: Room 442, Fourth Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex, Fate Road, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Urban Renewal Authority Compound, Urban Renewal Board, Off Oba Akinjobi Way Near The Old Passport Office GRA Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa: opposite Ministry of Works, Jos Road, Lafia.
- Niger: Opp. Minna Club, Lafi Kwali Rd. off IBB Road, Minna, Minna.
- Ogun: 4th Parastatal’s Building, Okemosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State (Opposite Federal Secretariat).
- Ondo: 3rd Floor, Fed. Sec. Complex, Igbatoro Rd, Akure.
- Osun: NOA office in Osun State is located beside FRSC State Command office, Zone 11 Area, Abere, Ede South, Osun State.
- Oyo: Biladu Street, Near Govt. House, Agodi, Ibadan.
- Plateau: BEPCO Building, Min. of Justice, State Secretariat, Jos.
- Rivers: Along Aba Road, Opposite Mile 1 Flyover.
- Sokoto: Commissioners Quarters, off Sama Road, Sokoto State.
- Taraba: TSBS Complex, Behind State Secretariat Complex Jalingo.
- Yobe: Fed Sec Building Gashua Road Damaturu.
- Zamfara: Gidan Sule Zurmi, opp. Janyau Daula Hotel, Gusau, Zamfara State.
How to Apply for Trader Moni, Market Moni and Farmer Moni loans 2023
To Apply, Visit National Orientation Agency in your state.
The National Orientation Agency (NOA) is still registering people on the second phase of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP 2.0).
It’s a program of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development designed to give non- interest loan to prospective candidates. It’s into three categories;
2. MarketMoni and
Visit any NOA office in your LGA for documentation. All you need to bring for registration is your BVN, NIN, Bank details, Next of kin name, Phone number and other details about you.
Every LGA has an NOA office. When going ensure you have the following requirements mentions above.
You can also apply for: NIRSAL NMFB OBS Loan Application Portal 2023 for Agribusiness/Small Businesses