FUDma Admission List 2024 PDF is out. The fudutsinma lists of 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch of admitted students for the 2024/2025 academic session has release.
FUDMA first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) batch admission list have been successfully uploaded online.
The steps by steps on how to check your your admission status through FUDMA Admission status checker portal or via JAMB CAPS portal are given below.
Is FUDma Admission List for 2024 out?
Yes! FUDma Admission List 2024 is out. The admission list of Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has released the names of admitted students for 2024/2025 academic session.
You can now check your admission status to know whether they are offered you admission or not into the University.
Please Note: You don’t need to buy a scratch card for you to have access to your result. the FUDMA admission list portal is free.
How to Check FUDutsinma Admission List
There are two ways to check FUDMA list status to know if you have offered admission or not.
The first step is to,
Check FUDMA status on the school portal;
- Log on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Enter your Jamb Registration number
- Click on “Check Admission” to view the list of admitted students
All Prospective FUDMA candidates can also access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUDMA admission status.
What Next After Checking your Admission Status?
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the admission list and the programme of study admitted to do the following:
- Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Note: If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently wait for the release of subsequent admissions.