How to Create JAMB Profile Code 2024/2025. Create and get your JAMB Profile Code is a first step for candidates who plan to register for the 2024 UTME in Nigeria.
The importance of creating a JAMB profile is for accessing various services on the JAMB portal like UTME registration, checking of JAMB result, admission status checking, and once admitted, candidates can use their JAMB profile to print their admission letters. This is an essential document required for the admission process.
If you have created a JAMB profile in the past, you may log in using your existing account credentials. Below are the general guide that can assist you in creating and geting your JAMB profile:
How to Get JAMB Profile Code
- First, you need to obtain your NIN.
- Let’s assume that your National Identification Number is “12345448910″, you will send an SMS in this format “NIN 12345448910” to 55019 or 66019 (you can also dial *55019*1*NIN# or *66019*1*NIN#)
- You will then receive a 10 digits profile code on the SIM card you used to send your NIN
How to Create JAMB Profile
- Login to Jamb official portal https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- When the page pops up, enter your email address preferably Gmail
- Enter your Mobile number in the space provided
- Confirm your Mobile number
- Select a secret question
- Confirm secret question answer
- Click on Verify e-mail
- Login into your email and confirm it. Check your spam folder in case you do not see it on your inbox
- Click on the link JAMB will send you e-mail to continue the registration. When the page pops up, enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
- Then click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of your account.
- Ensure that the names provided in the SMS match the names on your National Identification Number (NIN) slip.
- Only one phone number can be used for the profile code creation. The candidate who is using his or her previous number for the second or third time will use the same profile code to purchase the new electronic pin.
- If you have forgotten the profile code, you can retrieve it through a SMS (send [RESEND] to 55019). Said differently, You can use the old profile code to get the new electronic pin.
- Do not share your profile code with others to maintain the security of your registration process.