JAMB Login Portal 2024 for CAPS, UTME Result and Reprinting. How to login to JAMB Portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility and what to do on your JAMB dashboard.
The JAMB portal login is only for those who have fully registered for UTME and intend to the following activities such as;
And also the JAMB UTME Registration and other vital information that pertains to admission to University, Polytechnic, or College of Education in Nigeria.
It is important that during registration you should not forget your login detail that will enable you to have access to the portal. For example, your registration number, E-mail address you use during registration, password and telephone numbers.
How to Login to JAMB e-Facility Portal
To login JAMB Portal, you only need your email, registration number and password to gain access to any of them. This is the reason why you should not forget your login details.
The basic things to do to access your JAMB dashboard are;
- Open your phone browser (chrome)
- Ensure you have sufficient data on your phone
- Type the url of the JAMB (different JAMB urls will be discussed below)
- Click enter
If you need to login to the JAMB portal urgently, portal.jamb.gov.ng is the link to login to the portal and access your result as well as upload your O’level results in preparation for your post UTME screening.
The https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ JAMB Portal is where you login / create an account. You can also reset password here as well.
This particular JAMB portal login is where you will check your JAMB result as well as upload of basic results.
JAMB CAPS Portal
This section is designed for UTME and D.E candidates who want to check their admission status. The portal helps Candidates to Accept or Reject their admission offer after they have checked their JAMB admission status through the Central Admission Processing System portal (CAPS) link inducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. In order to access the portal, kindly follow the steps below
- Login to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Type your email and password in the space provided
- Click on “check admission status” on the portal
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on the ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- There is an option on your left-hand-side, Click on ‘Admission Status’
- Locate and click on the ‘Search’ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
JAMB Reprint Portal
This is a section of the JAMB portal that give access to applicants to print their Exam slip. The slip contains the detail of your examination date which are designated to each candidate, exam center, and time. In order to access this portal, kindly follow the step below
- Login to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Input your registration number or email or phone number
- Click on ‘Re-Print Your Slip’
JAMB Result Portal
This section enables you to know your score after you might have sat for the examination. To access this portal, follow the steps below
- Login to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your registration number or Mobile Number
- Click on “Check My Result”
In case you have any question regard the following area listed below.
- 2024 NIN Related Issues
- Biometric Capture and Verification
- Booking of Appointment
- JAMB CAPS
- Change of Course/Institution
- Correction of Data e.g name, e-mail address, etc.
- General complaint
- Late Application
- OTP Code
- Unaccredited CBT Centre
Kindly Visit the JAMB Support portal https://jamb.gov.ng/Support.
- Click on “Create Support Ticket”.
- You will be asked if you’re a JAMB candidate or want to complain on behalf of someone – click yes!
- Fill the form appropriately and click send. Please write down your transaction ID and use correct email address.
- JAMB will mail you when a reply has been made to the ticket been submitted.
- You can also check if your complaint has been answered via support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/my-tickets.