JAMB Slip Reprint Date 2024 is out. When will JAMB Reprinting starting date and time for 2024 UTME has been announced. JAMB Reprint Portal 2024 is https://portal.jamb.gov.ng.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip means to print out a duplicate copy of your original JAMB registration slip.
JAMB slip enable candidates to know JAMB registration number, JAMB examination date, JAMB examination center and other relevant details.
JAMB Reprint Date 2024
According to the information reach us, the reprinting of the JAMB examination slip start on 29th April 2024. remember to print your JAMB slip in color and ensure that the details on the slip are correct. The steps to print the examination slip has explained below.
The new date for the 2023 UTME has been announced. The JAMB examination date 2024 has scheduled to hold from 29th April 2024 across the nation.
Also candidates for JAMB mock exams, the mock examination had been rescheduled to hold on 20th April 2024.
- DO NOT bring Wrist Watch, Mobile Phone, Electronic Device, Pen/Biro, Key Holder, ATM to the examination Centre.
- Card, Eraser, Bangles, Ring, Necklace to the Examination Centre.
- You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
- Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
- You will be marked absent if you DO NOT sit for the exam as indicated above and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
- There will be No change of UTME Subject in the Examination Centre.
How to Reprint JAMB Slip 2024
To print your JAMB slip via online to know your examination center and other important information follow these steps.
- Visit the official JAMB website https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Enter your Registration number or email or phone number
- Below you will see ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- On the JAMB slip reprint portal, enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- The information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip.
- You can now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Note: You can also request to have your registration slip sent to your email address by clicking on the “Send Slip to Email” button.
Most importantly: Bring a copy of this JAMB registration slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator. You are advised to keep a copy of this Slip for reference purposes.
How to Retrieve JAMB Registration Slip And Print
To retrieve your JAMB registration slip and print it, follow these simple steps.
- Go to JAMB CBT registration center near you or do it yourself through your computer
- Explain to the center operator that you want to reprint your JAMB slip
- Supply them with your details
- The printing will be done for a token, also doing photocopies to avoid getting lost again
How to Retrieve JAMB Registration Number
Below are the reasons why candidate may lose or forget their JAMB registration number. Some of these reasons are:
Misplacement of registration slip: Candidates are usually issued a registration slip containing their registration number after completing their JAMB registration. Misplacing this slip can result in the loss of the registration number.
Forgetting to write down the registration number: Some candidates may forget to write down their registration number after completing their registration, especially if they were not paying close attention during the process.
Technical issues: Technical issues such as system crashes or network failures during the registration process can result in the loss of registration numbers.
Change of phone number or email address: Candidates who change their phone number or email address after registering for JAMB may find it difficult to retrieve their registration number if they didn’t update their contact information with JAMB.
Failure to complete the registration process: Candidates who fail to complete their JAMB registration due to one reason or the other may not be issued a registration number.
In any case, candidates who lose or forget their JAMB registration number can retrieve it by following the steps below.
- Through JAMB Profile and Check Under CAPS
- Use Your JAMB email or phone number to Reprint JAMB Exams Slip: This involve using the JAMB Portal link provided above to get your Reg No.