National Hajj Commission Recruitment 2024/2025 application portal Login is https://nahcon.gov.ng and the NAHCON registration form is out. Read the requirements and how to apply for National Hajj Jobs.
If you have been waiting to apply for a position in National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON), The Federal Government has approved the recruitment of National Medical Team into National Hajj Commission for the following professionals.
1. Medical Doctors
4. Environment Health Officers (EHO)
The National Hajj Commission recruitment 2024 is for Degree holders. The National Hajj Commission online form is completely FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
Note that National Hajj Commission recruitment registration 2024 is done online at the official portal https://nahcon.gov.ng.
Most importantly, Notice: You are to read and understand the position and their requirements before proceeding to the application portal to submit your online application. Applying without meeting the requirements will lead to disqualification.
Eligible Applicants for National Hajj Commission Recruitment
1. The 2024 National Medical Team Operation will be based on volunteerism in line with the International Standard as agreed by the NAHCON Management.
2. The information provided by you will determine your eligibility or qualification to the next level of screening/examination.
3. Information contained in the application is subject to verification. Any omission, misstatement or falsification of information may lead to rejection of your application or removal of your name from eligibility list.
4. Note that filling this form does not guarantee eligibility for this position.
5. To apply for this position, doctors and pharmacists should be between 28 – 60 years of age, while nurses and the rest should be between 22 – 60 years of age.
6. Applicants seeking the membership of the NMT:
i. Must be in active service at the time of application.
ii. Must not have served in the last 3 years Hajj (i.e. 2019, 2022 & 2023).
iii. Must be ready to work for 28 days and be ready to remain in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for up to 45 days before returning to Nigeria.
How to Apply for National Hajj Commission Recruitment 2024
Remember to note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
The official portal remains https://nahcon.gov.ng that is where you can check the latest news updates about National Hajj Commission recruitment list of shortlisted candidates.
Kindly note that multiple applications will be disqualified.
To apply for NAHCON recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://newsite.nigeriahajjcom.gov.ng/nmt/
- Create an account if you are a new applicant.
- If you already have an account, simply use the login form to access your account.
- Note: You must have a valid email address since you are going to verify your registration with a link sent to your email.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- The following documents should be attached to the application:
a. Guarantor’s form
b. Basic professional certificate
c. NYSC certificate (where applicable)
d. Current annual professional practicing license
e. Profile picture (taken against a white background)
f. Applicants’ declaration
g. Employers’ clearance letter
Every application must be accompanied by an attestation by a guarantor who must be a credible personality; either a career civil servant not below the rank of GL 15, Traditional ruler, Magistrate or Local Government Chairman. The guarantor must have known the applicant for not less than 5years and can attest to the credibility of the applicant.
Note that any successful applicant will not be disengaged for any reason whatsoever before the completion of his/her allotted 28 days of duty.
All successful applicants are expected to be of good conduct and must conform with the code of ethics of their respective professions and all other rules and regulations that may be promulgated by NAHCON to guide the operations of the NMT.
National Hajj Commission Recruitment 2024 Closing Date
Kindly note that the deadline of National Hajj Commission Recruitment start from 12th February 2024 from 12.00 midnight and closes on 26th February 2024 by 11.59pm. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO AFTER EVERY STAGE. ALL SUCCESSFUL PERSONNEL ARE TO SERVE ON VOLUNTARY BASIS.