Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024/2025 application portal Login is customs.gov.ng and the NCS registration form is out. Read the requirements, starting / closing date and how to apply for the Customs Jobs here.
The Federal Government through the Comptroller-General said it has announced the new recruitment of Superintendent cadre, Inspectorate cadre and Assistant Cadre into the Nigeria Customs Service across the 774 local government areas of the federation.
The Nigeria Customs 2024 recruitment portal is open for both FSLC, SSCE and Degree holders. The application form is completely FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
Every information contained here will help you to login and apply on the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal and also get shortlisted without having any problems.
Remember, the Nigeria Customs registration is done online at the official website www.customs.gov.ng that is where you will get the latest news updates on NCS list of shortlisted candidates and the NCS screening date in the Next Phase of recruitment exercise.
Before you apply, consider going through Nigeria Customs recruitment requirements. You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for.
Is Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form 2024 out?
YES! The NCS recruitment has open portal for 2024 registration for those that always ask when the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment form.
There are three (3) different categories and different requirements in the NCS recruitment. You will have to choose one below and apply.
1. Superintendent Cadres are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs. Applicants under this category must be Nigerians within the ages of 18-30 years. They must poses a university degree or higher national diploma.
2. Inspectors Cadres are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs. Applicants must have OND or NCE.
3. Assistant Cadres are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant. Applications are accepted from FSLC and SSCE holders.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2024 – General
Candidates who wish to apply for the NCS 2024 Recruitment must meet the following general requirements:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024
To start the application process, get your personal details and educational qualification ready.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful and also note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Most importantly, note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
To apply for NCS recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.customs.gov.ng OR vacancy.customs.gov.ng
2. Click on E-Services
3. Select Vacancy
With the username and password you created at the registration page, login and complete the application.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2024 Closing Date
You must apply before the deadline to be on the safer side. After the deadline for the application, the portal will be closed and you will not be able to apply again.
If you have any difficult with the application portal, drop a comment below. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.