Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024 is out. The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment starting date 2023 has been announced via Customs application portal customs.gov.ng. See more details about Nigeria Customs recruitment form, requirements and how to apply below.
The Federal Government through the Comptroller-General said it has commence the new recruitment of Superintendent cadre, Inspectorate cadre and Assistant Cadre into the Nigeria Customs Service across the 774 local government areas of the federation.
Nigeria Customs recruitment 2023 is open for both FSLC, SSCE and Degree holders. The application form is completely FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
Every information contained here will help you to login and apply on the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal and also get shortlisted without having any problems.
Remember, the Nigeria Customs registration is done online at the official website www.customs.gov.ng that is where you will get the latest news updates on list of shortlisted candidates and the NCS screening date in the Next Phase NCS recruitment 2023 exercise.
Before you apply, consider going through Nigeria Customs recruitment requirements. You must check them properly to know the one you are applying for.
Is Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023 out?
The NCS recruitment 2023 is out for those that always ask if Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment form is officially released for 2023.
There are three (3) different categories and different requirements in the NCS recruitment. You will have to choose one below and apply.
1. Superintendent Cadres are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs. Applicants under this category must be Nigerians within the ages of 18-30 years. They must poses a university degree or higher national diploma.
2. Inspectors Cadres are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs. Applicants must have OND or NCE.
3. Assistant Cadres are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant. Applications are accepted from FSLC and SSCE holders.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2023 – General
Candidates who wish to apply for the NCS 2023 Recruitment must meet the following general requirements:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Below are some ongoing recruitment links:
- FCSC Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Edo State Primary Health Care Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- AKSCOE Afaha Nsit Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- National Hajj Commission Recruitment
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023
To start the application process, get your personal details and educational qualification ready.
You must meet with all the specified requirements to be successful and also note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
Most importantly, note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
To apply for NCS recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.customs.gov.ng OR vacancy.customs.gov.ng
2. Click on E-Services
3. Select Vacancy
With the username and password you created at the registration page, login and complete the application.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Closing Date 2023
You must apply before the deadline to be on the safer side. After the deadline for the application, the portal will be closed and you will not be able to apply again.
If you have any difficult with the application portal, drop a comment below. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.