NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal is now open for interested Nigerian. The application form for Ndlea 2023 is out, step on how to apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency via https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng are given below.
The Ndlea recruitment 2023 starting date has been announced today and the official recruitment portal of ndlea recruitment login remain ndlea.gov.ng.
Note that Ndlea application will be done online and the application form for Drug Law Enforcement recruitment 2023/2024 is FREE and must be submitted ONCE, you will learn how to register for Ndlea recruitment form 2023 successfully below.
When you login to the Ndlea portal, you will see option to apply for any of the listed positions. On the portal, there is position for SSCE holders, OND/NCE holder and then HND/Degree holders.
Most importantly, before you will be eligible to apply for Ndlea jobs, you must meet with all the NDLEA recruitment requirement which will be mention below for you.
Is Ndlea recruitment 2023 out?
NDLEA recruitment 2023 is out for those that always ask if National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment form is officially released for 2023.
According to the information available to us, The NDLEA application portal website will be open from Sunday 12th March, 2023. So, now let’s proceed to the requirements and application procedures.
NDLEA Positions and Requirements 2023
Below are the list of all the categories and their requirement in National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment.
A. Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists).
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognised institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- Applicant with LL.B., BL., B.Eng (with COREN). B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy
Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
B. Narcotic Agent Cadre.
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07).
- Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06).
- Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05).
- Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
C. Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
1. Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04).
- Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03).
- Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc.
- Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
General Requirements for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 metres for male and 1.60 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
Remember to note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
To apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/
- Click on Career
- Then click on Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to a page for the categories (select from list of categories).
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(1) Passport photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates.
(3) Certificate of State of Origin.
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Card.
(6) NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on
completion of their application.
- Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
NDLEA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline of NDLEA Recruitment 2023 is Saturday 8th April, 2023. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.