Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal for Constables is now open. The registration form, requirement and how to apply for NPF recruitment 2023 are given below.
Now that the starting date for Nigeria Police recruitment 2023 has been official announced. Kindly note that www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is the application portal for 2023 Npf recruitment. That’s where you can check latest news updates about Police force recruitment.
The management in charge of Police Service Commission (PSC) recruitment 2023 said it has commence the new recruitment of Police constable cadre for everyone that is interested.
The Police recruitment 2023 is ongoing, when you login to the NPF portal, you will see option to apply for any of the listed positions. On the portal, there is position for SSCE holders, OND/NCE holder and then HND/Degree holders.
Nigeria Police application is done online and the application form for Npf recruitment 2023/2024 is FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
Most importantly, before you will be eligible to apply for Nigeria Police jobs, you must meet with all the Npf recruitment requirement which will be mention below for you.
Is Nigeria Police recruitment 2023 out?
Police recruitment 2023 is out for those that always ask if Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment form is officially released for 2023. Now let’s proceed to the requirements and application procedures.
Nigeria Police Requirements 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for 2023 Npf recruitment must the following conditions. Not that any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth and process National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-25 years old as at 1st January, 2023 and 31st December, 2023.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants must presents verifiable reference From any of the following person;
(1) Traditional Rulers.
(3) Local Government Chairmen.
(4) Head of Educational Institution Attended.
(5) Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade level 12.
(6) Police Officers not below the rank of CSP or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Note any candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
Remember to note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website.
To apply for NPF recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng or http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Create an account if you are a new applicant.
- If you already have an account, simply use the login form to access your account.
- Note: You must have a valid email address and National Identification Number (NIN) since you are going to verify your registration with a link sent to your email.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences.
You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline of NDLEA Recruitment 2023 will be announced once the application portal is open. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.