Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023/2024 starting date has been announced. Application portal is www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. The Airforce recruitment 2023 registration form, requirements and how to apply are given below.
This article contains information on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce Airmen and Airwomen recruitment successfully and got shortlisted at the NAF recruitment portal 2023.
There are several jobs positions. If you are a SSCE holder or Degree holder, visit Nigerian AirForce Portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Note that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment form 2023 is FREE and must be submitted ONCE. All the application is done online and all publications here are for educational purposes and free.
Remember to note the portal you are applying for to avoid submitting your application to the wrong website. The official portal remains www.airforce.mil.ng that is where you can check the latest news updates about Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2023 list of shortlisted candidates and the screening date.
Notice: You are to read and understand the position and their requirements before proceeding to the application portal to submit your online application. Applying without meeting the requirements will lead to disqualification.
Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023 out?
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2023 is out for those that always ask if Nigerian Air force recruitment form is officially released for 2023.
Apart from the general requirements for Nigerian Airforce, there are other major requirements for Airmen and Airwomen. We are going to state it here for those who are interested in this category.
Applicants who wish to apply for the position must:
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver/Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND/NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
2. Non Tradesmen/women
Applicants who wish to apply for this position must meet the following requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
General Requirements for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
I think the above tips will help you to be among those that will succeed in the Nigerian AirForce Recruitment.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2023
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
To apply for NAF recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Create an account if you are a new applicant.
- If you already have an account, simply use the login form to access your account.
- Note: You must have a valid email address and National Identification Number (NIN) since you are going to verify your registration with a link sent to your email.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the following:
i. Passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence.
ii. International Passport or National ID Card.
iii. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of their online completed Forms.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kindly note that the deadline of Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 will be announced once the application portal is open. Late submission of application after the set date will not be accepted.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.