Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal Login 2024 for Application Form, Shortlisted Candidates and the Screening / Training date. How to login to Nigerian Navy Portal https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com and what to do on your Nigerian Navy dashboard.
The Nigerian Navy login portal is only for those who have applied or waiting to joint the force and intend to the following activities such as;
- Eligibility Requirements and Qualifications
- Instructions on How to Apply
- List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Screening Dates
And also the Nigerian Navy recruitment online registration and other vital information that you can stand a chances of being considered for a position you applied for.
It is important that during registration you should not forget your login detail that will enable you to have access to the NNF portal. For example, your National Identification Number (NIN), E-mail address you use during registration, password and telephone numbers since you are going to verify your registration with a link sent to your email.
How to Create An Account On Nigerian Navy Portal
- Open your phone browser (chrome)
- Ensure you have sufficient data on your phone
- Type the url of the Nigerian Navy (different Nigerian Navy urls will be discussed below)
- Create an account with your email address, NIN and phone Number
- Follow the instructions link sent to your email to complete your registrations.
If you need to login to the Nigerian Navy portal https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com is the link to login to the portal and download the application form as well as fill and upload your scanned credentials, including your SSCE certificate, birth certificate and passport photo and submit it online, check the shortlist name and prepare for screening.
When is Nigerian Navy Recruitment Starting Date
According to the information reaching us as today, the Nigerian Navy registration form for Batch 36 and DSSC has been announced and will begin according. You are expected to read and understand the Nigerian Navy registration requirements before proceeding to the portal to submit your online application. Applying without meeting NN requirements will lead to disqualification.
Nigerian Navy recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
1) Must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
2) Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 September 2023 for SSCE and its equivalent.
3) For entry requiring NCE, Diploma (OND), Registered Nurse/Midwife qualifications, as well as Sportsmen/Sportswomen, Imam/Chaplain and Drivers/Mechanics, applicants must be between ages of 18-26 years by 30 September 2023.
4) Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
5) Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
6) School certificate must not be older than 6 years from date of application.
How to Login and Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
To apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Create an account if you are a new applicant.
- If you already have an account, simply use the login form to access your account.
- Note: You must have a valid email address and National Identification Number (NIN) since you are going to verify your registration with a link sent to your email.
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure you print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
i. Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
ii. Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii. Police Certification Form.
iv. Guarantor Form.
- Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of their online completed Forms.