NMCN Professional Exams for General/Post Basic Nursing November Results 2023 is out. Using the process specified below, you will be able to access your result in the NMCN Result checking Portal.
This is a general notice to all candidates that the Board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its 60th General Meeting has approved the release of results of the Professional Examinations for in General/Post Basic Nursing November 2023.
Summary of the results indicated that Nine Thousand, Four Hundred and Twenty Seven (9,427) candidates were successful, representing 84% with the breakdown as
(a) General Nursing Programmes:
i. Basic Nursing Programme
- Six thousand, eight hundred and eighty-four (6,884) candidates were successful in the examination representing 86% pass.
ii. Refresher Programme
- Seventy-One (71) candidates were successful in the examination representing 73% pass.
iii. Foreign Trained
- One hundred and eighty-four (184) candidates were successful in the examination representing 51% pass.
(b) Post Basic Nursing Programmes:
- One thousand, Nine hundred and Nineteen (1.919) candidates were successful in the examination representing 98% pass.
(c) Community Nursing:
- Three Hundred and Sixty-Nine (369) candidates were successful in the examination representing 83% pass.
Heads of the training institutions are hereby directed to check the results of their institution(s) on-line as from Friday 2nd December, 2022.
Successful Candidates are hereby directed to visit the portal of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (portal.nmcn.gov.ng) to apply for Registration and Licencing online with effect from Friday, 2nd December, 2022.
Please note that on-line registration formalities including payment of registration fee is to be completed within ninety (90) days. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Sixteen Thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira (N16,250.00) only per applicant after 90days. Any application initiated and not completed within seven (7) days will be invalid.
Furthermore, the next Professional Examination in General/Post Basic Nursing is scheduled to hold from Tuesday 2nd – Thursday 4th May, 2023.
Heads of nursing training institutions are hereby requested to send statistics of eligible candidates and Examination Application Checklist for May 2023 Professional Examination in General/Post basic Nursing to the Council on or before 30th January, 2023. Failure to comply with the above directive indicate that the institution(s) do not
have candidate(s) for the examination.
Please acknowledge receipt of the result and contact the Secretary-General/Registrar for rectification of any error within thirty (30) days. Council will not entertain any complaint after thirty (30) days of release of result.
All correspondences should be addressed to the Secretary General/Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Headquarters Office, Plot 713, Cadastral Zone, Life Camp. Abuja.
On behalf of the Board and Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. I hereby congratulate all successful candidates and wish them success in their future endeavour.
How to Check NMCN Professional Exams for General/Post Basic Nursing November Results
Successful candidates are hereby directed to visit Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria portal to apply for Registration and Licensing.
Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria portal: https://portal.nmcn.gov.ng/
NMCN Website: https://www.nmcn.gov.ng/
NMCN Exams Portal: https://portal.nmcn.gov.ng/
NMCN Result Check Portal Login: https://portal.nmcn.gov.ng/Examinations/trackStatus
That’s all you need know about NMCN Professional Exams for Midwifery November.
1. High Paying Companies Jobs in Nigeria that Pay Above N120,000
2. WAEC Result
3. JAMB Questions and Answers to be Expected in Physics 2023
4. JAMB Repeated Questions 2023/2024 for all Subjects.
8. NERC Online Aptitude Test Login Portal
9. Plateau State Hospital Management Board Recruitment Online Exam Login Portal
10. KADSUBEB Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates PDF
12. NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2023
13. School Of Nursing Form 2023/2024 that is out
14. Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2023