NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Status Checking Portal. You will learn how to check NPC list of shortlisted Candidates for training through this guide.
Applicants will get all the information required to check their shortlist name for screening for the next stage of the recruitment which is training of the adhoc staffs.
The management of National Population Commission has commenced sending of training Invitations to approved Enumerators and Supervisors for the LGA Level Training scheduled to begin on Thursday 13th April 2023.
For candidates who might not received the text message invites due to one issue or the other can check the final list of shortlisted candidates for all States and Local Governments below.
NPC Census Recruitment Training Date 2023
Note that, the new training date for Enumerators and Supervisors Adhoc Staff has been fixed. The National Population Commission has commenced sending of training Invitations to approved Enumerators and Supervisors for the LGA Level Training scheduled to begin on Thursday 13th April 2023.
The first Phase of the NPC Adhoc Staff Training will be held from 13th to 19th April 2023 in each of the identified training centres / classrooms in the 774 LGAS in Nigeria.
NPC Training Timetable for Enumerators and Supervisors
1. Training for Specialized Workforce and DQMs – 31st March 2023 to 8th April 2023
2. Assessment of Training Centres for the 2023 PES – 3rd April 2023 to 1st April 2023
3. LGA Level Training (On Building Numbering and Household Listing) – 13th April 2023 to 19th April 2023
4. M&E of LGA training for Building Numbering & Household Listing – 13th April 2023 to 19th April 2023
5. Profiling of Enumerators and Supervisors for the Main Census – 13th April 2023 to 18th Apr 2023
6. Building Numbering and Household Listing – 20th April 2023 to 24th April 2023
7. Building Numbering and Household Listing Data Validation Period – 20th April 2023 to 26th April 2023
8. Post-Field Validation Check – 27th April 2023 to 28th April 2023
9. LGA Level Training (on Persons Enumeration) – 26th April 2023 to 30th April 2023
10. Census Night – 2nd May 2023 to 2nd May 2023
11. Person’s Enumerations – 3rd May 2023 to 7th May 2023
12. Enumeration Mop up (Where Applicable) – 8th May 2023 to 12th May 2023
CENSUS ALLOWANCE FOR SUPERVISORS AND ENUMERATORS
A. Supervisor Training Allowance
1. Feeding N2,000 x 5 = N10,000
2. Transport =N20,000
3. Training Allowance – N 13,000 X 5 = N65,000
B. Enumerator Training Allowance
1. Feeding 2,000 x 5 = N10,000
2. Transport = N20,000
Training Allowance – 10,000 X 5= N50,000
TOTAL = N80,000
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Application Status Portal
The portal remains: https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
When you visit the site, Click on ‘Check Application Status
Use your National Identification Number (NIN) or NPC Access Code as your Application Code.
Then Click ‘Proceed’ to check your application status.