NPF Guarantor Form PDF for 2023 Nigeria Police constable recruitment is available online for free of charge download. How to fill and print out the Police Guarantor Form 2023 are given below.
Any candidate who fails to come along with the guarantor form during screening will not see his or her name on the NPF final lists.
The NPF (Nigeria Police Force) Guarantor Form is a document used for various purposes, primarily related to employment and background checks. It serves as a written assurance or guarantee provided by a police officer or other credible individuals who can vouch for the character, integrity, and reliability of an individual.
The NPF guarantor form is expected to be filled and signed by the below-mentioned personalities;
- Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Local Government Chairman
- Traditional Rulers
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Kindly know that any other personality other than the ones mentioned above won’t be accepted by the Police Force.
Requirements for Filling out NPF Guarantor Form
- A copy of the applicant’s identification documents (e.g., national ID card, international passport)
- The guarantor’s identification documents (copy)
- Passport-sized photographs of both the applicant and the guarantor
- Proof of address for both the applicant and the guarantor
- Contact information for the guarantor (phone number, email, etc.)
Now let’s show you how to download and successful fill the NPF Guarantor form without having any challenge.
How to Download NPF Guarantor Form PDF
To download the Nigeria Police recruitment guarantor form, follow the procedures below.
Visit the official recruitment portal via https://policerecruitment.gov.ng and enter your registration details in the spaces provided.
Once your profile pops up, click on the “Download Guarantor Form” and the form will be downloaded to your device. Then you can head to a cyber cafe nearest to you to print it out.
Or simply download it here by clicking on this link Nigeria Police Recruitment Guarantor Form.
All candidates are expected to have a hard copy of the NPF guarantor form duly signed as it is one of the required documents for screening.
Failure to present the guarantor form during the NPF physical screening means you have declined the offer.