NYSC Registration 2023 for Batch A, B & C stream 1 and 2 starting and closing date has announced for all the Prospective Corps Members. How to login to NYSC Portal www.nysc.org.ng and what to do on your NYSC dashboard are explain below.
The (National Youth Service Corps) NYSC portal login is only for those prospective and current corps members that is intend to the following activities such as;
- Online Registration
- Call-Up Letter Printing
- Payment Services
- Personal Information Management
- Document Upload
- Online Verification
- Dashboard Notifications
It is important that during registration you should not forget your login detail that will enable you to have access to the portal. For example, your E-mail address you use during registration, password and telephone numbers.
How to Login to NYSC Portal
To login NYSC Portal, you only need your email and password to gain access to NYSC dashboard. This is the reason why you should not forget your login details.
- Open your phone browser (chrome)
- Ensure you have sufficient data on your phone
- Type the url of the NYSC (different NYSC urls will be discussed below)
- Click on Resume
- You will be logged in to the NYSC portal Dashboard.
If you need to login to the NYSC portal urgently, https://www.nysc.gov.ng/ is the link to login to the portal and access your NYSC portal Dashboard.
The https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CreateEmailOnly NYSC Portal is where you login / create an account. You can also reset password here as well.
How To Create An Account On NYSC Portal
- Visit https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CreateEmailOnly
- Enter your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Select a Secret question
- Enter the answer to your Secret question
- Confirm the Answer you entered above
- Click on “Continue >>” and follow the instructions on the next page to complete your NYSC portal login dashboard registrations.
When is the Next NYSC Registration Starting for 2023?
According to the information reaching us as today, the NYSC registration for Batch C stream II has been announced and will begin from 12th November, 2023.
You are expected to read and understand the NYSC registration requirements before proceeding to the portal to submit your online application. Registering without meeting NYSC requirements will lead to disqualification.
NYSC Registration Requirements
The general requirements for registering for NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) include:
- You must have an email address and an active phone number.
- Scanned Passport Photographs.
- Only those in the NYSC Senate List are eligible to register.
- Your Matriculation Number must be Accurate (This applies to locally trained PCMs).
- Foreign PCMs should upload i.) WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB result or High School Diploma ii.) International Passport. iii.) First Degree i.e B.SC, HND from an accredited foreign academic institution.
Now that you are well versed with the National Youth Service Corps registration requirements, we think it’s time to register if you are up to the standard.
Kindly take note, those whose names did not appear on the senate are NOT eligible to register for the National Youth Service Corps just yet.
How to Register for NYSC 2023
Below is the step by step guide for any prospective corps members that may find it difficult to register for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC):
Go to NYSC Portal www.portal.nysc.gov.ng/login
Enter your Bio-Data on the spaces required.
Upload your Documents on the portal.
Capture your fingerprints.
Cross Check your documents before submission.