POLAC Past Questions and Answers PDF. This article is to help candidates who are seeking for Nigeria Police Academy Past Question and answer to enable you prepare for the entrance examination.
If you are among those that applied for the Nigeria Police Academy POLAC Wudil 10th RC Form 2023/2024. Then begin to prepare for the entrance exams by getting your own copy of the POLAC past question and answer.
Based on POLAC (NPA) exam past questions, the questions will be based on the course you selected during the registration.
For instance you are writing for POLAC Entrance Exam for Forensic Science, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
- Current Affairs
Other Available Subjects
Now Let’s show you some free Sample questions of POLAC COMPENDIUM below, so be rest assured you are getting the correct version.
Sample of POLAC Past Questions
Instruction: Read carefully the following passage and answer questions that follow it:
A short puff of wind extinguished the candle I was carrying. Laying it carefully down at my feel so that) could easily find it again in the dark, I quickly went through my pockets to see if 1 still had the box of matches which I had thoughtfully put there that morning, when I set out to explore the cave. But a thorough search revealed nothing with which to re-light the candle and left me desperately trying to recall how the matches could have gone astray. I then remembered that, half an hour before I had taken a short rest and eaten a bar of chocolate. While doing so, I had rested the candle on a convenient rock in order to leave my hand free to unwrap the chocolate, and just as now, a breath of wind had made the candle flicker and finally go out. It was then that I had the occasion to use my matches and I only supposed that I had thoughtlessly felt the box on the rock where the candle had been standing. I reckoned that I must be about half a mile from the entrance and that the only thing for it was to grope my way back again. About an hour later, bruised from my frequent collisions with projecting rocks, I stumbled into the daylight. The first thing 1 thought of was a cigarette. Instinctively, 1 drew out my lighter from my trouser pocket. It was only
when I had it in my hand that I realized what a fool 1 had been.
1) Why did the Writer take a box of matches into the cave with him?
A. Because he was thoughtful
B. Because he needed it in exploring the cave
C. In order to relight his candle should it go out
D. Because he envisaged the wind
2) Which of the alternatives has the same meaning as the following word or phrase as they appear in the passage? “Gone astray”
A. Got lost.
B. Been misplaced
C. Gotten missing.
D. Been thrown away.
3) The only thing for it means
A. The alternative.
B. The only alternative.
C. The last option.
D. The one choice.
1) A farmer has 120m of fencing with which to enclose a rectangular sheep- using a wall for one side. Find the maximum area that he can enclose
2) PQRS is a trapezium having PQ parallel to SR, and PSR = QRS = 73. Calculate PQR
A. 107 B. 97 C. 73 D. None
3) A boy sits on a log. The mass of the log is 8kg and the weight of the boy is 55N. What is the reaction of the ground on the log on which the boy is sitting? (Take g = 9.8ms2).
A. 133.4N B. 131.6N
C. 138.2N D. 133.4.N
1) A gold-leaf electroscope could be used to investigate whether the
A. intensity of electric field inside a closed conducting body is zero
B. air may be rendered conducting by x-ray
C. none of the above
D. an induced charge is equal and opposite to the inducing charge
2) A transistor is preferable to a triode value when used in an amplifier because it
A. can withstand larger changes in temperature
B. has a higher input impedance
C. does not require a heater current
D. can handle larger power
3) The force between two similar parallel wires is P when they carry a certain current, if the current is doubled and the distance between the wire is trebled; the new force between the wire is
A. 2/9F B. 4/9F C. 2/3F
1) What quantity of silver is deposited when 96500c of electricity is passed through a solution containing silver ions? (Ag = 108, IF =96500c.
A. 1.08g B. 5.40g C. 108g
D. 10.8g E. 21.6g
2) Which of these groups of metals react with cold water?
A. Mg, Zn and Fe B. Sn, Pb and Cu
C. Ca, Mg and Zn D. K, Na and Ca
3) In the reaction between calcium carbonate with hydrochloric acid, how many moles of the acid are required to produce 22.4dm3 of carbon(iv) oxide gas?
A. 3 B. 1 C. 2 D. 4
1) Nigeria started using N200 notes on
(a) 1st Feb, 2000
(b) 5th May, 2001
(c) 20th August, 2000
(d) 1st Nov. 2000
2) Nigeria has —————- geo-political zones
3) Which of the following is linked with CONFLUENCE
(a) Niger State
(b) Kogi State
(c) Benue State
(d) None of above
If you are interested in getting the newly updated POLAC past question papers with answers, then follow the procedures below to get your copy.
How to Get POLAC Past Questions PDF
Pay N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) into the Account Below (Mobile Transfer is Accepted):
Account Number: 0341259937
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank)
Account Name: Thompson Inyang Etete
After payment send us your email address and depositors name via WhatsApp 07085608069 so we can forward the PDF to you. Thanks for your patronage.
Good luck with your preparations! If you see the materials useful please share this link to your friends and love ones.