Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2024/2025 starting and closing date has been announced. The Teach for Nigeria registration Form is out and the Teach for Nigeria Application is https://teachfornigeria.org. Read requirements and how to apply below.
Currently, Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2024 application portal is now open for young graduates in Nigerian and qualified candidates are urged to apply.
The main purpose of this recruitment into the Teach for Nigeria Fellowship is to create jobs for the Nigeria’s most outstanding university graduates, young professionals and entrepreneurs from diverse academic backgrounds to serve as full-time teachers (Fellows) in under-resourced schools in low-income communities.
The online Application forms for recruitment into Teach for Nigeria Fellowship 2024/2025 will commences from 1st of February 2024 and the closing date has not been specified.
Eligibility for Young Graduates
This pathway is meant for highly motivated young graduates and mid-level professionals from diverse academic backgrounds. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- A Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of application.
- A university graduate with a minimum of 2:2.
- Must have at least 5 O’Level credits with Mathematics and English.
- Completed NYSC on or before July 2024
Eligibilty for Existing Teacher Pathway
This pathway is for experienced teachers already employed as public school teachers, either under SUBEB or TESCOM in Ogun State. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Must be a full-time employee with Ogun State TESCOM or SUBEB.
- Not older than the age of 50 at the time of application.
- A university graduate or NCE holder with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience.
Requirements for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment
To be qualified for the 2024/2025 Teach for Nigeria, you need to have the following:
- Minimum of five credits in their O’level and a minimum grade of 2:2 at university level.
- BSc certificates (we accept statements of results from 2019- 2023), S.S.C.E (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), NYSC, and your birth certificate. Ensure that the documents are error-free.
We advise you to take your time with your application and to carefully proofread your essays before submitting them. Check for spelling and grammar errors, avoid unprofessional language, and always ensure that your responses are relevant to the questions.
How to Apply for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2024
- Visit the Teach for Nigeria login portal: https://teachfornigeria.org/apply
- Follow the instructions on the Teach for Nigeria official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
For more Information, visit https://teachfornigeria.org