High Paying Companies in Nigeria that Pay Above N120,000 in Oil and gas, Banks, Consulting Firm, Construction Companies, Telecommunicationa/IT Companies, Fast-moving consumer goods, FCMG Companies etc.
I decided to write on the top high paying company in Nigeria because of the high percentage of graduates that earn less that N50,000.
According to a research conducted by stutern, the following are their key findings about employed graduate in Nigeria.
- More than 50% of Nigerians currently earn N50,000 or less on a monthly basis.
- 1 in 4 new graduates earn less than N20,000 as monthly as starting salary.
- Over 80% of employed graduates currently earn not more than N150,000 per month.
- Most graduates earn between N20,000 – N50,000 monthly both as starting salary and current salary.
High Paying Companies in Nigeria that Pay Above N120,000
1. Oil and gas companies in Nigeria: Oil and gas companies are one of the very few companies in Nigeria that pay 500k – 800k to their graduate trainees. The companies that pay such salary include Shell, NLNG, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, NLNG, Total, etc.
The rest also pay good salary and it is well above 250k for GT.
- Shell Nigeria
- Seplat petroleum development PLC
- Nigeria Liquified and Natural Gas
- Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation
- Addax Petroleum
- Nepal Oil and Gas Services Ltd
- Exxon Mobil PLC
- Schlumberger Nigeria
- Total E&P Nigeria
- Halliburton Energy
- Baker Hughes
- Oando PLC
- Eni (Saipem)
- Sahara Energy
- Forte Oil
- NestOil Group
2. Banks: High paying banks are listed below. These banks pay more than 150k for their graduate trainees.
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria
3. Consulting Firm:
- Ernst & Young
4. Fast-moving consumer goods, FCMG Companies: Listed below are the high paying FCMG companies that have attractive remunerations in Nigeria.
- PZ Cussons
- Procter and Gamble P&G
- Nigerian Bottling Company
- Saro Africa
- Nigeria Breweries
- British American Tobacco
- Honey well
- May and Baker
- DUFIL Prima Foods
- Nexans Nigeria
- ZUBEE International Company Limited
- Dis and Dat Mart
- Dansa Foods Limited
4. Construction Companies:
- Julius Berger
- Lafarge cement
7. Telecommunicationa/IT Companies: All the companies listed below are high paying companies in Nigeria well. Let me wet your saliva a little, the kind of renumeration they pay especially IBM will make poverty to be one million miles away from you.
In case you want to write any jobs aptitude test, kindly click here to download Past Questions PDF.